Oxygen Riverside Rates
Three (3) bungalows each for a maximum of 4 persons and one (1) camping container for 8 persons. Enjoy the relaxed ambience on the riverside or explore the surroundings with rental kayaks, pedal surfboards or canoes.
Bungalow $65 per night
1-bedroom bungalows with 1 Queen-size bed, 1 sleeping sofa and one folding rollaway bed (4 persons), kitchen, bathroom and balcony
Camping Container $65 per night
Container with 4 full-size beds outdoor kitchen, bathroom and balcony (8 persons)
Early check in or late check out are possible for USD7,50 per hour, and should be requested at time of booking.
To make your reservation final we ask a payment of 100%.
Check in time 14:00 hrs.
Check-out time 12:00 hrs.
Our rates are based per bungalows per night. Including: Towels and bed linen.
To make your reservation final we ask a down payment of 25%. The remaining 75% is due a day before check-in. Please note that the bank charges are for your account. We accept wire transfers, Visa and Mastercard or cash.
Contact details for reservations Riverside are:
Phone: (597) 441819